ONLINE ONLY DURING THE CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC
Join us at our weekly shamanic Journey circles and for our new Transfiguration circles. Transfiguration is the ancient practice of healing with spiritual light. Connecting to Source.
We drum, rattle, dance, transfigure with sacred laughter
. It’s a great opportunity to connect to self and others who are exploring the ‘other-world’ and how to be a difference in this world.
Our gathering is open to new Journeyers who want to flex their journey muscles, returners and those with experience. Before you join us please read the group guidelines and ethics e.g. confidentiality to ensure you feel safe and supported, in the bullet points below.
This is an opportunity for people who know how to ‘journey’ to join with others in individual exploration, community and land healing. If you don’t know how to journey how about going on an Introduction to shamanism course and finding out more?
If you would like to join a Journey circle (you need to know how to journey) or a Transfiguration circle (no previous experience necessary – complete beginners welcome) please email us for access to our online circles through this time of global revealing and change.
Journey Circle will be held every Tuesday evening at 6 pm GMT
14 July, 21 July, 28 July
Transfiguration Circle will be held every Sunday morning at 10 am GMT
12 July , 19 July, 26 July
We are using Zoom to facilitate our online circles. Please ensure you have a Zoom account set up and active with plenty of time before connecting to us all.
By clicking the link to our circle meetings you are agreeing to uphold the terms below;
- Please allow yourself time to prepare to join a ceremonial space and integrate the work afterwards. Take full responsibility for all aspects of your health and wellbeing.
- Respect all those who join and agree to maintain confidentiality. Do not record the ceremony, we will not.
- Do not ‘interpret’ another’s journey. Each of us are given information in the unique way Spirit communicates with us individually.
- This is a path of direct revelation. It is for us to deepen our understanding, taking time to journey and listen to our compassionate helping Spirits.
- Bring your drum, rattle if you work with them. [Not essential.] Use your voice, dance and bring a sense of fun. Sacred laughter is allowed……..
Voluntary contribution £5
All contributions go towards the up keep of a regenerating woodland – Coed Cariad.
For more dates and details please get in touch
All information copyright to ©Maxine Smillie 2020